Based on our mission, the broad goals of our program are to:
• Provide a positive introduction to an educational environment.
• Provide age appropriate experiences that will foster the physical, social, emotional, spiritual, intellectual and creative growth in each child.
• Instill in each child a positive self-concept and feeling of self worth.
• Provide a Christian atmosphere in the classroom to promote respect and love for one another.
• Help each child develop self-discipline by learning to be responsible for his/her own actions.
• Help each child develop the ability to problem solve and make decisions through active involvement in the learning process.
• Provide opportunities for social interaction with peers.
• Provide opportunities to develop large and small motor skills and coordination.