We aim to help each child develop a wholesome self-concept, an eagerness for learning, an appropriate value system for social growth and the ability to think and work independently in a loving, Christian setting. It is also our goal to facilitate parents in the learning process of teaching their children through hands-on experiences and opportunities.
Based on our mission, the broad goals of our program are to:
• Provide a positive introduction to an educational environment.
• Provide age appropriate experiences that will foster the physical, social, emotional, spiritual, intellectual and creative growth in each child.
• Instill in each child a positive self-concept and feeling of self worth.
• Provide a Christian atmosphere in the classroom to promote respect and love for one another.
• Help each child develop self-discipline by learning to be responsible for his/her own actions.
• Help each child develop the ability to problem solve and make decisions through active involvement in the learning process.
• Provide opportunities for social interaction with peers.
• Provide opportunities to develop large and small motor skills and coordination.
We offer classes for kids age 2 through 5 years. To learn more, please visit our Class Info Page.
To check class availability and learn about the enrollment process, please visit our Enrollment Page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To read some of the most frequently asked questions about our preschool, please visit our FAQ Page.
PRESCHOOL ONLINE PAYMENTS - CLICK HERE
PRESCHOOL MOVIE NIGHTS - CLICK HERE